New Federal Legislation to Address COVID-19
Congress has moved swiftly and decisively to address the ongoing health emergency, including passing three large legislative packages aimed at ensuring the health and economic security of Americans. I was pleased to support all three phases of COVID-19 relief legislation. Detailed information on these bills can be found below.
CLICK HERE FOR FAQs ON THE PHASES I, II, & III CORONAVIRUS PACKAGES
Phase 1: H.R. 6074, the Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Supplemental Appropriations Act
- CARES Act Summary
- Summary of Key Tax and Health Provisions in the CARES Act
- Summary of Key Unemployment Insurance (UI) Provisions in the CARES Act
- CARES – Tax Rebates Explained
- CARES – Health Provisions Explained
- CARES – All Tax Provisions Explained
- CARES – Unemployment Insurance Explained
- CARES – Helping Small Businesses
- CARES – Protecting American Livelihoods and Distressed Industries
- When Do I File My Taxes?
- Spending Summary of CARES legislation