Congressman Rogers’ office along with the Joint Congressional Committee on Inaugural Ceremonies (JCCIC), will offer the opportunity for residents of Kentucky’s 5th Congressional District to attend the 2020 Presidential Inauguration scheduled for January 20, 2021.
Tickets to this event will be distributed on a first-come-first-serve basis. Online submissions for tickets close on December 2, 2020, and ticket recipients will be notified in December 2020.
On this form, you may request up to four tickets, however, one party may put in two requests for a total of eight tickets. Those separate requests should be connected in the available comment section within the first request. Please be advised ticket requests are for the inauguration only and are not available for the inauguration ball, special events, or any inauguration-related ceremonies.
Please be advised of the following:
* Residents of Kentucky’s 5th Congressional District receive priority in the ticket pool. If you are not a constituent, please check with your home state Senator or Representative for more information regarding the inauguration ceremony.
* Ticket requests are for standing room only. Individuals that have issues standing for long periods may have difficulty attending this event.
* All ages and attendees must have a ticket - even infants require tickets.
* No strollers are permitted.
* No tickets are specifically marked for accessibility. Although there are specific areas within the specified ticket sections, it is not guaranteed.
* Tickets must be picked up in Washington, DC with no exceptions. If you receive ticket(s), pick-up information will be provided to you via e-mail or phone call. More information will be given about this process following your ticket approval.