Whether you are having problems with  service connected compensation, a non-service connected pension, obtaining health care from the VA or simply need help obtaining your military records, I will try to help you.

To submit a request for assistance, please complete a privacy release form and send it to my District Office in Somerset, Kentucky.

Frequently Asked Questions:

How can I get a copy of my military records (discharge, medical, etc.)?

How can I contact the Department of Veteran's Affairs?

What's the difference between disability compensation and disability pension?

What do I do if my records were destroyed in the 1973 fire?

How can I get replacement military medals?

Who is eligible for a VA Home Loan?

Are widows of Veterans eligible for benefits?

Click here to visit the Department for Veteran's Affairs
The VA's website provides access to information about benefits, health care at VA Medical Centers, printable forms and allows you to directly request information and copies of military records.