I help many constituents who have questions regarding the Bureau of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), formerly called the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS). If you need assistance with any applications you have filed with the bureau, including naturalization applications, immigrant petitions for relatives and adjustment status applications, we may be able to help.

To submit a request for assistance, please complete a privacy release form and send it, along with an explanation of the problem, to my District Office in Somerset, Kentucky.

Frequently Asked Questions:

How can I contact USCIS directly?

How do I become a U.S. Citizen?

How can I find out the status of my paperwork with the USCIS?

Where can I find information about immigration laws?