I help many constituents working with federal, state, and local governments on housing issues. If you have been unable to resolve a problem with an agency, I may be able to help you find the assistance or information you need.

To submit a request for assistance, please complete a privacy release form and send it to my District Office in Somerset, Kentucky.

Frequently Asked Questions:

What is the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and what do they do?

Is there a toll-free number I can call to find HUD-approved housing counseling agencies?

How can I get information about home foreclosures in Kentucky?

Visit the website for the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
Click here for valuable information about buying and selling homes along with federal housing initiatives from the Department of Housing