Constituent Services

I have four Congressional offices to cater to families who live across the Fifth District. Three offices are located in central hubs across Southern and Eastern Kentucky, in Somerset, Hazard and Prestonsburg. If you need personal help with an issue, I invite you to call or visit the office closest to you, so the staff and I can find out how we may assist you. My fourth office is, of course, in Washington D.C. in the Rayburn House Office Building where you can find a piece of home, away from home when you visit our nation’s capitol. 

You may also find immediate answers to your questions right here on my website. Scan over the issues listed in the blue box on the left. Click on the issue you need help with to find frequently asked questions, forms to download or specific contact information. Whether you need help with VA benefits, passports, support for a federal grant, a service academy nomination or assistance with other issues, the “At Your Service” section is designed to get you started.

Although I cannot override the decisions made by a federal agency, I can often intervene on a person's behalf to answer questions, find solutions, or just cut through the red tape. However, regardless of which agency you need help with, you need to print and complete a privacy release form and mail it to one of my District Offices for compliance with the provisions of the Privacy Act.

For immediate assistance, click here for contact information for the office nearest you.